Bring On The Coach Carter Experience!!
Enter your information below to request Coach Carter to speak at your next event! We will contact you immediately with more information.
Presentations that can be tailored to your Group:
- Five Steps to Career Success
- Use Your Passion to Succeed
- What You See is What You Get: How to Visualize and Reach Your Goals
Coach Ken Carter made national news is 1999 when he locked out his undefeated Richmond High Varsity basketball team for failing to honor player contracts and maintain GPA levels. Carter’s bold move to hold the team accountable for academic commitments and the controversy surrounding this event caught Hollywood’s attention. Coach Carter successfully secured a deal that resulted in the production of a movie based on his life, starting Samuel L. Jackson. (Click here for more information on the movie)
Four reasons why Ken Carter should be booked for your next event:
- Coach Carter delivers a powerful, exciting keynote that can be tailored specifically for your audience.
- The Coach’s honest, straight forward delivery continues to make him a highly sought-after personality in the academic, business and sports worlds.
- His presentations go straight to the hearts of educators, coaches, students, and leaders of any field, resulting in better performance, increased productivity and higher motivation levels.
- Coach Carter uses real life examples and a genuine, caring approach to energize and help individuals reach their highest potential.
Read about some of the Coach’s speaking events:
- Coach Carter Delivers a Blazing Ray of Hope in Philadelphia
June 02, 2004
- Coach Carter Brings Down the House
May 30, 2004
- Coach Ken Carter Keynote Speaker for Long Beach Midnight Basketball League Banquet
November 21, 2003
Below is a list of companies & organizations Coach Carter has presented at:
Bank of America
Kansas State University
Mississippi State University
GA Tech University
University of North Carolina
University of California Berkley
University of Tennessee
Cal State Polytechnic University
CASA – Court Appointed Special Advocates
California Permanency for Youth Project
Coach Carter Foundation
Coalition for Justice, Inc.
Columbus Sports Council
Columbus State University
Council on Legal Education Opportunity
Delta Sigma Theta Bay Area Chapter
Drury Design Dynamics
Friends of Candlestick Point
Infection Control Consultation Services, Inc.
Iowa Sports Connection
Judge Hatchett TV Show
Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors
Mason Tillman Associates
Mississippi University for Women
National Association of Black Journalists
Northern Arapaho Tribe
Oregon Grocery Association
Redding Rotary Club
Riverside Sports Hall of Fame
San Gabriel Valley Newspaper Group
San Jose State University
Shasta County Women’s Refuge – RESPECT Project
Tribal Chiefs Institute
United States Embassy
Virginia Polytechnic Institute
Washington Prepartory High School
To book Coach Carter for your next event simply e-mail: email@example.com